Annual Data Return
The Annual Data Return (ADR) is information supplied by the college about estimated student numbers and material changes in circumstances. ISI uses this information to work out the type and tariff of the next inspection.
All colleges must complete an ADR even when:
- there has been no material change in circumstances
- your institution is due to skip a Monitoring Visit
- you have already reported any material change in circumstances
You must supply the following information in your ADR:
- your student numbers (for information on how to work out your student numbers, see the FAQs)
- the courses you offer
- whether you accept under 18s
- any material change in circumstances
- complete financial sustainability check
You will be asked to complete an ADR online once a year. Guidance for completion will be sent at the same time.