Code of Conduct for PFE Inspectors
Inspectors are required to adhere to the Code of Conduct set out below. They should uphold the highest professional standards in relation to all who are involved in the process before, during and after the inspection.
- carry out their work with professionalism, integrity and courtesy
- evaluate the work of the college or language school objectively
- report fairly and without favour
- communicate clearly and objectively
- act in the best interests of the students at the college
- pay close regard to legal requirements for safeguarding the welfare of students under the age of 18 and any vulnerable adults
- respect the confidentiality of information received and judgements made before, during and after the inspection
- at all times adhere to the Code of Conduct and the requirements outlined in the Inspection Guidance and associated guidance
Please note that breaches of the Code of Conduct are taken very seriously and usually lead to inspectors no longer being deployed.