Applying for Educational Oversight

Applying for Educational Oversight

Applications for Educational Oversight can now be made all year round.

The UKVI have not made any changes to the eligibility criteria for Educational Oversight. You can find the UKVI Tier 4 Guidance here

A college applying for Educational Oversight must:

  • be based in England or Wales
  • have provided courses for UK, EU or EEA students (domestic students) for a continuous period of at least two years
  • have been providing at least one course that meets the Home Office’s requirements for students on Tier 4 visas
  • surrender any Tier 4 licence (if it is already a sponsor)

Colleges must have been established and operational for at least two years at the time of applying. Guidance on criteria for eligibility for these inspections is provided on the application form.

Apply for Educational Oversight.

Help with your application.

 For further information or queries please see our FAQs or contact the PFE team.